CRBP – Focused on Service
Having an apartment home in a Certified Rental Building ensures residents they are renting from a property manager that offers quality service to its tenants. This includes:
- Effective communications with tenants when building repairs and maintenance are necessary;
- Response to tenant inquiries and routine maintenance requests within two business days;
- Notices sent to each resident or posted in a sufficiently prominent / timely manner;
- Tenants are provided with emergency contact information;
- Annual suite inspections;
- Policies and procedures on delivering accessible service to persons with disabilities.
Don't take our word for it…
In a recent Resident Appreciation survey conducted at over 100+ CRB-approved Buildings, across Ontario, responding resident's indicated their continued satisfaction with CRB-approved buildings.
Percent of residents who indicated if they were shopping for a new apartment home in the future, they would select another CRB-approved apartment building.
Percent of residents who indicated they were very satisfied or extremely satisfied with their decision to live in a CRB-approved building.
Percent of residents who indicated they were very satisfied or extremely satisfied with the quality of service, and the response to service inquiries and maintenance requests at their Certified Rental Buildings.
Find a CRB apartment home and live the CRB difference! Take the guesswork out of your apartment rental decision.