Certified Rental Buildings
View All Certified Buildings
Straight Talk about the Program
The following questions and answers were designed to provide interested Property Managers and Property Owners with straight forward response to a number of important questions interested participants may want to know prior to making a commitment to the program.
What do Members’ Receive for their
Fees Paid to the Program?
- Access to industry-leading Standards of Practice and a number of best practice process templates.
- Exclusive marketing rights to use the Certified Rental Building Program brand and logos for each building granted certification status.
- Increased marketing presence and consumer awareness through leveraging FRPO’s ongoing Program marketing and promotion activities. As well, participants will enjoy the benefits of a Leveraged Brand Marketing Model to propel awareness of the Program with Ontario rental housing consumers
- CRB Program Tenants and Prospective Tenant brochures, CRB Program Building Certificates & Posters, CRB Program Leasing Tent Cards, access to the special CRB Program Building Merchandising Program, etc..
- CRB Program special website – www.crbprogram.org designed for Tenants/Prospective tenants and Members which contains information about the program and location of CRB Program approved buildings in Ontario.
- Employee participation the Certified Rental Building Program’s Property Manager Training & Education course.
What are the Programs’ Benefits for Participants? For the Industry?
- Participants can competitively differentiate their buildings in the marketplace with rental-housing consumers.
- Exclusive marketing use of Certified Rental Building Program Brand.
- Increased tenant satisfaction and improved retention rates.
- Increased occupancy rates
- Improved building marketing/advertising effectiveness through incorporating the Certified Rental Building Program brand in existing leasing and marketing activities
- It paves the way for many property managers and property owners to lower their operating costs through following the Program’s Standards of Practice
- Improved understanding and management of those inputs and processes that go into the ensuring your building meets the industry developed Program Standards of Practice.
- Enhanced public image for our Industry as tenants, and prospective tenants, will have greater peace of mind knowing they have selected a well-run, well-managed building that provides quality service to its tenants.
- Enhanced Corporate Social Leadership and awareness in the communities you serve
- A key proactive step in the industry’s quest for greater self-regulation
How will the Monies Paid into the Program be Used?
One of the CRB Program’s objectives is to be self-financing therefore all monies collected will be used as follows:
- To continually improve upon our existing Standards of Practice and raise the quality assurance bar across Ontario for rental-housing consumers.
- To cover the costs of Program administration, member materials, member/tenant customer support activities, marketing/advertising activities, etc.
- To promote Certified Rental Building Program brand awareness and acceptance with the rental-housing consumer across the Ontario marketplace.