ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS CERTIFIED RENTAL BUILDING PROGRAM ** ("CRBP") WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (the "Terms"), DO NOT USE ANY CERTIFIED RENTAL BUILDING PROGRAM WEB SITE. AS WE MAY UPDATE THESE TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME, YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY TO REVIEW THEM.
- The Certified Rental Building Program either owns the copyright and other intellectual property rights to the contents of this website such as publications, reports, graphics, in the underlying HTML, text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other content (collectively the "Contents"), or have obtained permission from the owner of such copyright or other intellectual property rights to use the Contents on this site. Unauthorized use of the Contents may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents on any copy you make of the Contents, including "Copyright © 2015 Certified Rental Building Program All rights reserved.”
- The CRBP hereby authorizes you to display on your computer, download and print pages of this Web site, subject to the following provisions: (i) the copyright notice appears on all such printouts; (ii) the information will not be altered in any manner; and (iii) the Content is only to be used for personal educational and non-commercial use and will not be republished, redistributed, broadcast or copied to any other media.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this Web site, including, but not limited to Certified Rental Building Program - Rent with Confidence and Living Green Together are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Certified Rental Building Program and others. Nothing contained on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Web site without the express written permission of the Certified Rental Building Program or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this Web site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on this Web site, or any other Content on this Web site is strictly prohibited.
- The Certified Rental Building Program may provide links to third party Web sites, and some of the content appearing to be on this Web site may in fact be supplied by third parties. The Certified Rental Building Program assumes no liability for any damages you may suffer from visiting such linked Web sites, including without limitation, damages caused by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other destructive/disruptive code which may be downloaded or transferred from such linked Web sites.
- Any links contained on this Web site shall not be construed as an endorsement by the Certified Rental Building Program of any such linked Web site. The Certified Rental Building Program has not reviewed or researched the full content on these linked Web sites and shall not be held responsible should you encounter any materials that may appear inaccurate, indecent or illegal. If you visit such a Web site that is linked to this Web site, please contact email@example.com and we will determine if the link should be removed from this Web site.
- THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- The information provided in this Web site is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
- Certain information contained in this Web site has been provided to the Certified Rental Building Program by third parties. All users of this Web site must carry out their own due diligence in respect of all matters referred to and satisfy themselves as to the accuracy thereof.
- Although the Certified Rental Building Program uses reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and currency of the Content of this Web site, CRBP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or currency. This Web site may contain typographical errors and technical inaccuracies. The Certified Rental Building Program assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of this Web site.
- Although the Certified Rental Building Program uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all software provided at this Web site is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system.
- The Certified Rental Building Program may update and/or modify the information contained on this Web site at any time and without notice.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE CERTIFIED RENTAL BUILDING PROGRAM, ITS AGENTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANOTHER PARTY. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
- By using this Web site, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) any use of the information on this Web site is not a substitute for professional advice; (ii) use of the information on this Web site does not relieve you from applying the standard of care and skill relevant to the use of such information contained on this Web site; and (iii) you are solely responsible for verifying the correctness, accuracy and reliability of all information provided on this Web site.
- If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Web site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Content.
- The Certified Rental Building Program will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, then any such provision shall be deemed severable to the extent that it is lawful, void or unenforceable, but shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the Province of Ontario by the courts of the Province of Ontario.