Certified Rental Buildings
View All Certified Buildings
The Program’s Objectives
& Guiding Principles
- To clearly identify for rental housing consumers “good” buildings and “good” property managers.
- Provide rental housing consumers with a quality assurance alternative when selecting their apartment home
- To approve and classify multi-residential apartment buildings across the Ontario marketplace that meet a defined set of industry quality assurance standards for rental housing consumers.
Program’s Guiding Principles
- To endeavor to empower rental housing consumers with the tools and knowledge that will lead them to greater satisfaction with their rental-housing decision and the ensuing relationship with their rental property manager.
- To continually promote integrity and professionalism in the rental-property industry across Ontario.
- To provide a consistent high level of service assurance, quality of product, respect and peace of mind for rental-housing consumers.
- To conduct the Certified Rental Building Program with honesty, fairness and integrity.
- Promote and work cooperativley with other industry stakeholders to enhance the products and services delivered to rental-housing customers and rental property managers/owners.
- To continually promote and raise the quality assurance bar as it relates to tenants’s satisfaction with their rental-property decision.